Swift Edge garden edging helps you create well-defined and attractive edges for your garden’s lawns, borders, pathways or driveways. Conceived by professional landscape architects and made from extruded aircraft-grade aluminium, Swift Edge has been designed to give a ‘just finished’ pristine edge that creates a clean divide between soil, grass, mulch, gravel and aggregate. Use it to keep gravel off your lawn or to prevent your lawn expanding into your flower beds.
The aluminium strips of Swift Edge are light and easy to handle. They connect by sliding one piece into the slots at the back of another – this allows you to edge an area without cutting the strips. Alternatively, use the joining pieces provided with each pack to create a flush face to the edging. Swift Edge strips are flexible and can be bent easily by hand to form angled corners, curves and shapes. Each strip fastens firmly to the ground with barbed stakes provided in each pack driven through slots on the reverse side. Maintenance free and available in a choice four attractive colours and five pack sizes, Swift Edge garden edging will help you keep your garden edges looking neat and well-presented for many years.
- Available in Natural Aluminium, Brown, Green and Black
- Supplied in packs of 6m, 12m, 18m, 24m and 30m coverage
- Maintenance free – will not rust, stain, rot or need painting
- Eliminates the need for constant border trimming and re-edging
- Light weight and flexible
- Made from high quality aircraft-grade extruded aluminium alloy
- Each pack contains edging strips, barbed stakes, joining pieces and instructions
- Helps create a clear divide between areas, separating soil, grass, mulch, gravel
- Use to edge lawns, flower beds, vegetable plots, pathways, and drive ways
- When sunk fully into the ground can be mown over with a lawn mower