The Swift Plinth product is suitable for medium weight applications up to 1 tonne per plinth and spans of no more than 2 metres. This makes it ideal for small to medium Log Cabins, Garden Offices & Studios, SIPS Buildings, Timber Frame Buildings and Decking.
With each Swift Plinth order you will receive:
- Bracket – heavy gauge steel adjustable up to 50mm
- Top Stone – pre-cast and reinforced concrete plinth (320mm x 320mm x 120mm) for housing the bracket. T
- Swift Grid – plastic smooth surface load bearing grid (500mm x 500mm x 70mm)
- Permeable membrane – textile membrane (500mm x 500mm) for weed suppression under Swift Grid
If you have any questions or concerns on the Swift Plinth and whether it’s right for your project, contact us and we will be happy to help you.
Please tell us a little more about your build so we can despatch the correct plinth brackets:
- What shape(s) of bracket do you need?
- What thickness of timbers will the brackets connect to?
- Single thickness – 2” or 47mm
- Double thickness – 4” or 94mm
- Triple thickness – 6” or 141mm
If you are not sure, or need some advice, please do give us a call on 01944 758455 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org